Scalia/Ginsburg at OperaDelaware
Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 2pm
Friday, May 3 at 7:30pm
at The Grand Opera House, 818 N. Market St, Wilmington, DE 19801
The Yale Club of Philadelphia invites YAAM members to join them in Wilmington, DE on Sunday, April 28, 2019 to attend the following event:
Scalia/Ginsburg, the American comic opera by Yale School of Music alumnus Derrick Wang about the unlikely friendship of U.S. Supreme Court Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Antonin Scalia, receives a new production by OperaDelaware in its law-themed 2019 Festival.
The Los Angeles Times wrote: “Could we please make it a constitutional requirement that no one can be sworn into office in the White House or Congress without first having seen Scalia/Ginsburg?”
This production marks the first-ever pairing of Scalia/Ginsburg with Gilbert & Sullivan’s classic one-act courtroom farce Trial by Jury.
It also marks the first production with full orchestra of the revised version of Scalia/Ginsburg, which was updated after Justice Scalia’s passing in 2016, performed at The Glimmerglass Festival in 2017, and hailed as “a perfect…jewel”.
For tickets and more information:
- Online: Visit the OperaDelaware website:
- For the Sunday, April 28 performance, enter the code YALEPHILA for a 10% discount.
- Phone: Contact the OperaDelaware Box Office at 302-442-7807 (M–F 9am–5pm ET).
- For the Sunday, April 28 performance, give the code YALEPHILA for a 10% discount.
- Email: For inquiries via email, contact email@example.com.